||For those customers who desire the simplicity of complete exterior maintenance from a single provider, Professional Grounds offers our Site Management package, which provides virtually all of a commercial property's exterior maintenance needs, as detailed below:|
We provide the property with complete grounds maintenance, lawn fertilizing, tree & shrub care, crack & crevice weed control, mulch installation, annual flower installation & care, landscape re-design, repair & replacements and irrigation system management.
Snow & Ice Management
All of our standard snow & ice services are included such as lot plowing, sidewalk shoveling, lot de-icing, and sidewalk de-icing. Services are provided as appropriate for the location of the property, and may include sand applications, snow stacking, liquid de-icing, etc.
General Facility Services
To provide for the regular upkeep of a property, the following services are available:
- Daily / as needed porter services
- Parking lot sweeping, striping, cold patch repairs
- Pest control services - indoor and exterior
- Painting and minor repairs - scrapes, scratches, etc.
- Vacant space services, including emptying & cleaning, leasing & contractor access, rekeying, as well as "vanilla-box" service to repair & repaint vacant spaces for showing.
- Exterior window & mullion cleaning
- Sidewalk & exterior cleaning & pressure washing
- Leasing signage installation & removal
- Parking lot and sidewalk lighting & timer maintenance
- Debris & graffiti removal
All of these services are provided both directly through Professional Grounds and through our nationwide network of high quality contractors in various specialties. One point of contact is established for the customer with a Professional Grounds Account Manager, and we manage the process.
Our customers can select any or all of the service offerings, and receive one summary invoice monthly for all services, saving customers the time and effort in contacting various contractors, processing numerous invoices, and processing payments to each.
Site management services are available nationwide to our customers, allowing a property manager responsible for geographically widespread properties to maintain the same standards of care and service at each.